Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Name Change

I mean for this space, not for me.


I've been thinking about doing this once the Cancer treatment started winding down. That's less and less the focus of my days, and now it's going back to The Bike, which has been the focus of my day/life for 20+ years. So the new name of the blog (with appologies/nod to Lance) will be "It IS about the bike." since that's what I'm most likely to ramble on about.

So stay tuned for training updates (and by training I mean my daily commutes to the subway), weekend rides (more akin to actual training) and various frankenbike activities.  Usually if vices or hammers are involved its worth writing/reading about.  (Can you end a sentence with about?  And can it be done twice?)

3 comments:

  1. Like the name change. Looking forward to bike posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that none the grammer police will knocking on the door to talk about your use of the word about.

    .. now I've gone and done it!

    ReplyDelete